Vaptio ET Auto Review

Discussion in 'POD Devices' started by Not2New2Vaping, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Not2New2Vaping

Not2New2Vaping New Member

Today, I'm going to post my daughter's thoughts on the ET Auto pod sytem by Vaptio.

the product (I apologize in advance for not posting an actutal picture: my daughter was with me when it arrived & she decided that it would be hers. I told her that I didn't have a problem with it as long as she provided "us" with honest, reliable feedback regarding it's pros and cons). I will attempt to get some pictures when I see her next :facepalm:

https://vaptio.com/et-auto-kit.html

To start, I'll say that since she received a Suorin Drop from a friend, it was her main vape: she found it more convenient to carry around than her much larger SMOK Mag 225 mod with the TFV12 Prince Tank.

Thoughts about the appearance: "we" received the red model & it is her second favorite color, second only to purple, so that was a giant plus (YMMV). The metallic looking finish made it look like it was heavier than it actually was, and the iridescence was really striking. for the size being just slightly thicker than the Drop, she felt that the ET was just a little lighter in weight than her metal Drop model, but similar in weight to the more plastic Drop. She was trilled with the alien on the unit & that made it all the more "hers". The more rounded mouthpiece on the pod was also something that appealed to her as she wasn't a real big fan of the more "pointy" mouthpiece on the Drop. The lights were another positive: she liked the location of them as "it is hard to be discrete when the entire pod lights up like the Suorin" she could wrap her hand around the ET & not worry about the lights giving her away if she so desired.

About filling, pod attachment & leakage: she found it easy to fill, was a big fan of the magnetic pod attachment (the drop had little plastic tabs that you had to pry out to remove the pod & after a while, those little tabs break off, necessitating complete replacement of the pod) & after more than a week of constant use, has yet to experience any leaking whatsoever.

Vaping with ET: The draw was just a little looser than that of the Drop, and seemingly with greater airflow, thus, making a less harsh vape.

Negatives: After more than a week of almost constant use, really, the only negative she found was that on rare occasions, the unit would fail to hit-remove pod, replace it & it continued working fine. This may just be an initial insertion error on her part & nothing having to do with the unit itself: it will be interesting to see if this is something that is reported as more units reach the consumer.

Overall, this has replaced her Drop for every day use & she's much happier with this than with her Drop.

Our special thanks to @Vaptio Official for this opportunity to receive and review this unit

2. Not2New2Vaping

Not2New2Vaping New Member

Crap! already posting stuff in the wrong area: if someone wants to put this where it belongs, I'll not put up a fuss ;)

3. VAPTIO_OFFICIAL

VAPTIO_OFFICIAL Active Member Authorized Vendor

It's great to have your review and we're glad that your daught like it!
    We will give these important feedback to the R&D team, which will definitely help to improve our product in the future!